- This tool is a PHP application to generate and send passwords over the web. It was created by Matthew Brunt and hosted by Chris Wadge.
- No passwords are stored when generated unless you send them securely to the Secure-send tool.
This is not done unless you click the "Transfer to secure send tool..." button and complete the form.
- Once the expiration date or total number of allowed views has passed, the password will be deleted from the database and no record of it will be left.
- No information about you is stored in the database. Only what you enter here and the URL to identify this password which is a randomly generated string.
- Further improvements to the application will be made over time, these changes will be released along with the source code on Github as they're completed.
- Is this site's encryption trustworthy? → Test it!
- Is the server sending correct security headers to your browser? → Test them!